Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Looking for Change?





Are you looking for change in your life? Or maybe just your hair! Micro-Loop extensions are the way to go if you want to add a pop of color without the commitment of bleach and wild hues.

The way micro loop extensions work is that an extension is paired with a  thin piece of your hair and held together with a bead. These cause virtually no damage to your hair, unlike adhesives which can cause breakage high up on your hair shaft. They can be worn for as long as 6-8 weeks (more if you take good care of them!) and the best part is that they are reusable. Once your hair grows out, your hairdresser can simply squeeze the beads in the opposite direction, move the extension closer to the scalp, and re-squeeze!


Here are my new loop extensions. Being a teacher, I have to look professional for my job (who's idea was that to decide purple wasn't professional?!) but in the summer I like to get my crazy out. As you know from the rest of my blog, I am working very hard on growing my hair out long and healthy, so I did not want to bleach large chunks of my hair to dye and then have to work my way back to brown. All that damage isn't work a few months of fun color. So I decided on my first set of loop extensions and I am SO happy! They're made of real hair so they can be styled right along with the rest of your hair. They're light weight as well, so I don't feel like they are pulling down on my own hair.

They come in packs of all one length, so you will have to have them cut. I recommend having a professional put these extensions in, because they will need to be blended with your own hair to give them the natural look.So while I am still working on growing my own hair, these give me a little oomph to keep me satisfied :)

*see my previous blog post for hair progress pictures using Young Living Cedarwood and Rosemary Essential oil then go buy some here>>>>> https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?site=US&sponsorid=1605262&enrollerid=1605262*
Have a Happy Hair day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment